Monday 20 September 2010

Another day and what to wear?

I have worn my first long sleeved item of the season!! It must have been cold as I am usually one of the last people out of my summer clothes.

The outfit in question was a simply stunning JOE BROWNS tunic/dress. OMG I love this tunic. I wore it with stirrup leggings from Simply Be and gorgeous shoes from Evans - £25 and sooo comfortable - and they do them up to size 11! I take a size 10 myself so I know all about how hard it is to get nice shoes that fit properly!!

Autumn is definitely here - it's grey skies at the moment and a chill in the air. I am really looking forward to wearing my new clothes - most of which are Joe Browns from Simply Be - I think I love almost everything they have done this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment