Saturday 4 September 2010

Evans Almighty!

This morning I ventured into Evans to check out the first of the A/W arrivals. There is a lot of grey instore which I do like but not in such abundance! The asymmetrical hem top still seems to reign supreme and I am a bit fed up with that. I tried on a few things from the new Carnaby Street collection but to be honest they aren't that exciting - see pics. I loved the giraffe jumper but even though I tried on a size up from my usual it still showed lumps and bumps and didn't hang too well - shame as I really liked it.

I am still loving the maxi dress and this one has £10 off now making it £29.50.

I finally left the shop with a pair of gorgeous black shoes as I needed some badly. There are some gorgeous shoes and boots in store so I will be going back soon for the purple bow shoe and possibly some boots if the calf is wide enough. Also, the purple bow mac is HEAVENLY - must get that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment